Christmas Boat Parties
The River Thames runs through the heart of London, past all the famous tourist sites such as the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, the London Eye and Tower Bridge. As the City lights sparkle and the river glistens, you just cant help getting in the Festive spirit.
Mulled wine, minced pies and Christmas carols – it’s the season of goodwill – so lets celebrate in style!
Hiring a boat on the river Thames offers a unique Christmas party venue in Central London. With boats ranging in size from 10 – 400, you can rest assure that we will find the perfect boat to suit your requirements and make this Christmas the party to remember.
What makes a good Christmas party?
food, booze, music, games, people, decorations, Santa, presents, elves, snow…
Everyone has their own opinion, so we think its better to let you create you own event –
- Choose what time you would like to sail
- Choose where you would like to start from (river map)
- Choose where you would like to finish
- Mulled Wine, Prosecco, Champagne, Beer – what would you like to serve on arrival?
- Food… will you want to eat? We can provide finger buffets, canapes, three course meals, late night bacon butties… the choice is yours.
- Music. Now when it comes to dancing we all have our own preference. What atmosphere do you want to create? A DJ always goes down well at the office Christmas party but if you are organising a company Christmas lunch, I would sway towards a solo musician or tour guide.
- (Whisper) Budget. The dreaded but most important word when planning for a large group. We have a range of boats that vary in quality from cheap and cheerful party boats to the luxury fine dining restaurant boats. If you let us know what you are working with then we can try our best to find a boat within your price range.
If you have been tasked with organising the staff party this year, give our Christmas Party Planners a call today on 0203 551 3943 or fill in the enquiry form below, and we will guarantee a stress free Christmas party. (at least that’s 1 thing ticked off your list!)