Summer Boat Parties
The River Thames runs through the heart of London, past all the famous tourist sites such as the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, the London Eye and Tower Bridge. Take a break from the City heat and cool down on the water, the perfect way to chill out this Summer.
Pimms, BBQ’s, deck chairs, strawberries and cream – it’s a typical British Summer – so don’t forget your umbrella!
Hiring a boat on the river Thames offers a unique Summer party venue in Central London. With boats ranging in size from 10 – 400, you can rest assure that we will find the perfect boat to suit your requirements and make this Summer the party to remember.
What makes a good Summer party?
food, booze, music, games, people, outdoor roof terrace, sunshine…
Everyone has their own opinion, so we think its better to let you create you own event –
- Choose what time you would like to sail
- Choose where you would like to start from (river map)
- Choose where you would like to finish
- Pimms, Prosecco, Elderflower Collins, Mojito – what would you like to serve on arrival?
- Food… will you want to eat? We can provide finger buffets, canapes, BBQ’s, three course meals, late night bacon butties… the choice is yours.
- Music. Now when it comes to dancing we all have our own preference. What atmosphere do you want to create? A DJ always goes down well at an office party but if you are organising a company luncheon, I would sway towards a solo musician or tour guide.
- (Whisper) Budget. The dreaded but most important word when planning for a large group. We have a range of boats that vary in quality from cheap and cheerful party boats to the luxury fine dining restaurant boats. If you let us know what you are working with then we can try our best to find a boat within your price range.
If you have been tasked with organising the staff party this year, give our Summer Party Planners a call today on 0203 551 3943 or fill in the enquiry form below, and we will guarantee a stress free and relaxed time.